[MEI-L] Edirom Summer School tutorial on Semantic Web / Linked Open Data

David M. Weigl weigl at mdw.ac.at
Wed Aug 21 14:56:55 CEST 2019

Dear all,

A note to let you know about our upcoming tutorial on Semantic Web /
Linked Open Data in a music encoding context at the Edirom Summer
School, September 2nd - 3rd, in Paderborn. This is a reprise of the
tutorial we presented at MEC 2019. If you missed it earlier this
summer, here's another chance to learn about interlinking music
encodings within a wider web of data!

Please register at https://ess.uni-paderborn.de/2019/registrierung.html
 - registrations close August 30th!

Note that the language of the workshop is officially German, but we
are happy to be linguistically flexible as required. :-)

Thanks and kind regards,

David M. Weigl & Stefan Münnich

--
David M. Weigl, PhD
Department of Music Acoustics - Wiener Klangstil