[MEI-L] Forcing bars on a single system

Reinier de Valk reinierdevalk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 19:25:01 CEST 2019

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for your reply. I am using the online Verovio viewer, and when I
click the Options button I see that certain page layout options (such as
Breaks and Page width) are made unavailable. The command line tool does not
work on the computer I have with me.

It seems strange that this cannot be specified in the MEI itself - after
all, you can specify system breaks.

Best wishes,
Reinier