[MEI-L] slurs with XML:id

Matthias Kirsch mkirsch at musik.uni-kiel.de
Thu Jun 20 19:43:57 CEST 2019

Hi Andrew,

I'm not really sure, but it might be my special Problem: I would like to
encode a number of slurs in a dozen or so pieces of a Tutor-Collection
for the Oboe (The sprightly companion, London 1695; most of the work is
already done). The 'tstamp-solution' doesn't work when rendering these
pieces with Verovio, so I need an alternative solution. How could I
create the correct values for "a" and "b"? Is there any other
possibility for rendering my Markups?

Many thanks, Matthias