[MEI-L] MEC Vienna 2019

Eleanor Selfridge-Field esfield at stanford.edu
Fri May 24 23:02:20 CEST 2019

Dear Robert,

The transport pass is a really innovative idea (for MEI).  Thanks for that.

I will in Vienna from Sunday evening for a week.  Is there any way to get hold of the pass before Wednesday?  I’ll be staying near the conference venue (Hotel Baron am Schottentur).

Many hanks for all your hard work on behalf of the other arrangements.

Eleanor

Eleanor Selfridge-Field
Braun Music Center #129
541 Lasuen Mall