[MEI-L] MEI ODD Friday

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Thu Apr 11 17:06:47 CEST 2019

Dear all,

tomorrow is our next "ODD Friday". Last time, we discussed a new structure for the Guidelines, which has been implemented already. Some people are already investigating where fixes to the Guidelines themselves are necessary (special thanks to Lara Grabitz, who's doing an internship in Detmold this week!), but we'll need to keep this running, and we still need a lot of input and help to get it done.

Tomorrow, we'd like to try Zoom.us as provider for our conference. Their free plan is limited to 40 minutes, but we'll just set up another meeting afterwards if necessary. We will be available by mail and on Slack simultaneously, so please reach out to us if that's better. The meeting will start 2:30pm german time, so this'll be 1:30pm UK, 8:30am East Cost. Many thanks to everyone for the big support we get on this!

The details on how to enter the call can be found below.

All best, and see you tomorrow,
jo

-----------------------

Thema: Zoom-Meeting von Johannes Kepper
Uhrzeit: Apr 12, 2019 2:30 PM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rom, Stockholm, Wien

Enter Zoom-Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/564627885

Enter by phone:
        +49 69 8088 3899 Deutschland