[MEI-L] MEC2020 in Boston

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Sat Dec 15 18:16:54 CET 2018

Dear Community,

the MEI Board is happy to announce that MEC2020 will be held from 26 May to 29 May 2020 at Boston College, in conjunction with Northeastern University. Anna Kijas from Boston College Libraries will serve as OC Chair, and will team up with Nina Bogdanovsky (Boston College), Julia Flanders and Sarah Connell (both Northeastern University). We're looking forward to another wonderful venue for our Music Encoding Conference, organised by a fantastic team. Please help them by spreading the word!

However, if you feel like attending another MEC before 2020, there is a great opportunity at MEC2019 in Vienna (May 29 – June 1 2019). The (extended) CfP ends tomorrow (Dec 16) – if you hurry up, you could still make it ;-)

For the MEI Board,
Johannes