[MEI-L] Interest Groups at MEC2018

Eleanor Selfridge-Field esfield at stanford.edu
Wed May 2 01:40:26 CEST 2018

Hi Raf,

On current reckoning, I will not be joining you.  I registered, and I have a flight, but I sistained a concussion on April 21 in New York.  I will remain in rehab for another week, then fly home and puck up the threads of my life.  I will not be able to travel for a while.

I regret this, but I cannot change it.  If you were able to refund the registeation (and banquet), I woykd appreciate it.

Auguri,

Eleanor

Sent from my iPad