[MEI-L] MEI Board elections result

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Fri Dec 22 11:19:26 CET 2017

Dear all,

First, I'd like to thank our outgoing Board member, Giuliano di Bacco, for his work. Without his contributions, we wouldn't have the bylaws (and accordingly – the Board) in place. I'm happy to know that he'll continue to be engaged as an active member of the community.

Next, I'd like to thank Sienna and Axel for standing for election. I hope you don't hesitate and continue with your wonderful contributions to the MEI community – namely meico [1], the Atom Editor plugin [2], and so much more. And, as you know, next year is another opportunity to get on Board… :-)

Now, I'd like to congratulate Kristina, Norbert and Laurent for their (re)election. I'm looking forward to work with you over the next couple of years.

And finally, I'd like to thank the MEI community for their engagement. While traffic on MEI-L is quite low these days, I'm happy to see that 85 people care so much about MEI that they cast a vote. For me, this is a clear proof that MEI is all about the community.

I'd also like to remind the Board members (old and new) about our "inaugural video call" on January 15, 7pm UTC. Instructions will follow…

All best,
Johannes

[1] http://www.cemfi.de/research/center-music-edition-media/meico
[2] https://github.com/siennamw/mei-tools-atom