[MEI-L] Board Meeting

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Fri Dec 8 11:17:57 CET 2017

Dear Community,

this (European) evening, the Board will meet for a short-term meeting, mostly to clarify studentships for next year's MEC at MITH, but also some reports etc. You'll find all that in the minutes we hope to put online next week, but if there are other topics you'd like us to discuss, please send me an email over the day.

All best,
jo

PS: Don't forget to vote for the new Board. We have a slate of five excellent candidates standing for election, and now it's your turn to decideā€¦