[MEI-L] Job Offer at Beethovens Werkstatt

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Fri Sep 8 17:31:36 CEST 2017

Dear all,

we’re happy to announce that we have a job opening for a web developer in the Beethovens Werkstatt project. This person will be working on our software, with great opportunities to play with current web technologies, MEI, and other interesting stuff. We’d be very happy to see someone from the MEI community on this job. The ability to speak german is certainly helpful, but not required.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Johannes