[MEI-L] Storify for Music Encoding Conference 2017

Zoltan Komives zoltan.komives at tido-music.com
Tue May 23 17:55:49 CEST 2017

And also great record for those who were there, thanks!
Zoltan

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 4:49 PM, Raffaele Viglianti <
raffaeleviglianti at gmail.com> wrote:

> Stefan, this is wonderful! Thank you so much for taking the time for
> putting it together.
>
> Raff
>
> On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 11:43 AM, Stefan Münnich <
> stefan.muennich at unibas.ch> wrote:
>
>>  Hi everyone,
>>
>> for those who could not manage to be at the Music Encoding Conference in
>> Tours, for those who did not have the possibility to follow & read all the
>> tweets on #mec2017 but are interested in doing so anyway, or for those who
>> simply want to elongate conference mode from last week as long as possible,
>> I've made up a so called Storify, a storyline with the tweets about and
>> from the conference. It can be accessed here:
>>
>> https://storify.com/music_enfanthen/music-encoding-conference-2017
>>
>> Due to its length the page sometimes loads strangely slow, so please be
>> gentle and indulgent (especially if using the links of the outline).
>>
>> If you have the impression there is missing something (links to posters,
>> slides?) or you know of any other social media activities around #mec2017
>> that should be embedded (facebook, instagram, google+, youtube etc.) please
>> let me know via stefan(dot)muennich(at)unibas(dot)ch
>>
>> Thanks to all the industrious tweeters & to each and every one of this
>> great music encoding community. It is your contributions that make this
>> story quite long.
>>

>> For the musicencoding twitter team
>> --Stefan
>> (@music_enfanthen)

 <http://apple.co/2ff5UMO>

www.tido-music.com

Tido (UK) Ltd, 2–6 Baches Street, London N1 6DN, United Kingdom.
Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail including any attachments is
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this
message and any copies from your computer and network. The unauthorized
use, distribution, copying or alteration of this e-mail and any attachments
is strictly forbidden.