[MEI-L] Do we have to call it "MEI Go!"?

Craig Sapp craigsapp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 20:22:12 CET 2017

Hi Don,

It does have a very commercial connotation.  Consider "Yahoo!" which it
reminds me of:
     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahoo!

The name perhaps was intended to be a pun on the word "meigo":
     https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/meigo
such as "bewitching, seductive" in Galacian, although if used as a noun:
    "a person who is believed to have made a pact
<https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pact> with the devil
<https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/devil>"

-=+Craig