[MEI-L] Annotations visible on the music and arbitrary segmentation

Daniel Alles DanielAlles at stud.uni-frankfurt.de
Mon Mar 6 22:39:27 CET 2017

Maybe I understand it wrong, but I have a problem with @synch: Does it
only give me a starting-point for the text? Wouldn't then the text be
associated to only one note and not to the whole line it is written
under? That was why I suggested @startid AND @endid (or something
similar), which would (in my imagination) span a widely spread word
wider in the layout, if necessary, just like it does with slurs.

Daniel