[MEI-L] Any people working on MEI projects in the NYC area?

Nick Patterson njp2 at columbia.edu
Wed Jan 25 17:50:18 CET 2017

Hi all,

A PhD candidate in the Music Dept. here is participating in a Digital
Internship program in the Libraries here this year. Part of his work
concerns digital music notation, and he is investigating MEI. We're aware
of the tutorials and resources on the MEI site, but, is anyone here aware
of people working on MEI projects in the New York City area? He might like
to reach out to them for some conversations. We are already aware of the
Marenzio Project, which includes Columbia faculty person Giuseppe Gerbino,
but any other leads would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks, /Nick

--
Nick Patterson, Music Librarian
Music & Arts Library, Columbia University