[MEI-L] Job Offers in Detmold

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Tue Dec 20 19:58:35 CET 2016

Dear MEIers,

our new professor, Andreas Münzmay, has two new positions in Detmold to offer. Both are part-time (50%) research assistants (payment: E13, c.f. http://oeffentlicher-dienst.info/tv-l/west/) for three years, with a possible extension after that. Applicants should either be musicologists or something closely related – music tech could be fine, for instance…

The job includes teaching at the Musicological Institute in Detmold (one class per semester, topics tbd) and doing research on a project of your own choice, ideally leading to a PhD (which technically doesn't have to happen in Detmold…).The project may or may not be related to any of the existing projects in Detmold – Freischütz Digital, Beethovens Werkstatt, Court Theater Project, Bach Mass in B minor, etc. This is certainly a great opportunity to come to Detmold and work in one of the most active MEI labs around, and I would love to see people from the MEI community joining us here.

If there are any questions, you can always ask Andreas (andreas.muenzmay at uni-paderborn.de) or me (kepper at edirom.de), especially about possible projects.

I'm afraid the deadline for application is quite soon – January 5. All technical details for the job offers are available from https://www.uni-paderborn.de/fileadmin/zv/4-4/stellenangebote/Kennziffer2794.pdf

I'm looking forward to many applications and wish you all best,
jo

Dr. Johannes Kepper
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

Beethovens Werkstatt: Genetische Textkritik und Digitale Musikedition
Musikwiss. Seminar Detmold / Paderborn | Gartenstraße 20 | D-32756 Detmold
kepper at beethovens-werkstatt.de | -49 (0) 5231 / 975669

www.beethovens-werkstatt.de
Forschungsprojekt gefördert durch die Akademie der Wissenschaften und der Literatur | Mainz