[MEI-L] MEI Twitter Account

marie at ototoi.fr marie at ototoi.fr
Fri Jul 15 17:24:52 CEST 2016

Hi Andrew, hi everyone,

I would be happy to give a hand... although I'm new in the community,
and still know little about it... I guess it's a good way to learn !

Trying to find info about MEI I had noticed only few people had an
active account... so maybe as a start I could help those who are not too
familiar with twitter but would like to communicate about events related
to MEI... would this be any help ?

Best regards,

Marie