[MEI-L] Key or signature change at the end of the line

Laurent Pugin lxpugin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 14:25:55 CEST 2016

Hi,

I would certainly not recommend to encode it twice (before and after the
system break). Showing it twice has to be handled by the renderer. Now the
question is whether the scoreDef should be placed before or after the
system break. I do not think we have a recommendation for this and it could
be good to have one. I would suggest to have the scoreDef before the system
break.

Best,
Laurent