[MEI-L] Tido open source repositories

Zoltan Komives research at tido-music.com
Mon May 16 17:18:01 CEST 2016

Hello All,

At Tido, we have just made three of our repositories public, and we would
welcome comments and discussions in this list, via GitHub Issues and/or in
person during MEC2016 this week in Montreal.

The repositories include:
1. a compact, tightly constrained, MEI customization, to illustrate how
Tido's uses MEI to encode music notation, and to document its application
profile.
- Source: https://github.com/tido/mei-customization
- Compiled schema and guidelines: http://tido.github.io/mei-customization/

2. and two supporting JavaScript libraries:
- https://github.com/tido/mei-traversals - a collection of semantic
traversal functions
- https://github.com/tido/mei-validation - simple wrapper library to run
validation scripts in Node.js

We hope the customization can also serve as starting point for a common
basic MEI format, as discussed in issue #285
<https://github.com/music-encoding/music-encoding/issues/285>.

Looking forward to seeing many of you in Montreal.

Best wishes,

Zoltan
(Tido)

--
www.tido-music.com

Tido (UK) Ltd, 2–6 Baches Street, London N1 6DN, United Kingdom.
Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail including any attachments is
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this
message and any copies from your computer and network. The unauthorized
use, distribution, copying or alteration of this e-mail and any attachments
is strictly forbidden.