[MEI-L] Stylesheet compilation: undeclared namespace prefix

Raffaele Viglianti raffaeleviglianti at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 16:31:02 CET 2015

Hi Anna,

The "mei" prefix is set by the mei element (see code here
<https://github.com/music-encoding/music-encoding/blob/develop/source/specs/mei-source.xml#L15325>),
therefore you have to make sure the element is included in your
customization. By setting schemaSpec/@start to just "expression", I *think*
the mei element gets excluded by the ODD processing (because it's not
needed).

I would suggest to set schemaSpec/@start to "mei expression", which seems
to fix the problem and makes the customization more conformant.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Raff