[MEI-L] MEI as XSD or DTD

Anna Plaksin annplaksin at gmx.net
Fri Nov 13 09:18:23 CET 2015

Hello Perry,

I would appreciate compatibility with XML Schema just because of the
widespread support. Many more Editors and Frameworks natively support XML
processing with automated validation against an XSD file. I experimented
sometimes with a converted RNG file but there occurred false validation
errors.

So, I would be very happy about compatibility but I see your point either.
If I am the only one wishing for it, this topic would seem rather
unimportant to me.

Regards,

Anna