[MEI-L] list-related changes

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Mon Nov 9 22:49:41 CET 2015

I'm not suggesting to do that – I'm just saying that it's possible. And that your well-known naive encode might take this approach anyway. What concerns me is that while you claim your proposal isn't procedural, I strongly believe it is. I have no problem to include something along these lines in MEI, but I wouldn't want to call it descriptive when it's not…