[MEI-L] <div> in header

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at mail.mcgill.ca
Sun Oct 25 23:00:38 CET 2015

Personally, I think of <div> being used to position rendered text like in HTML. So having it in the header would be problematic, since that information is never intended to be "rendered" directly.

This is somewhat related to a recent discussion on GitHub: https://github.com/music-encoding/music-encoding/issues/272

-Andrew