[MEI-L] Beat in 6/8

Kőmíves Zoltán zolaemil at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 23:47:07 CEST 2015

Hi Jo,

Interesting proposition! I am sure there are great use cases for this,
especially for editorial purposes. My feeling is that the sugar of beatRpt
would still be handy for a great deal of cases.

I have couple of questions:
1. tstamp="2" tstamp2="0m+2": it seems to me that a context is needed in
order to determine how long this repetition lasts, i.e. it will last for as
long as the material at tstamp="2" lasts for. Do I understand this
correctly?
2. What would the "target slot" addressed by the @ref.* attributes contain?
<space> perhaps?
3. ref.tstamp2 feels redundant. Is it mainly for convenience reasons? (I
could see why, especially when the target context has a different meter...)

Best
Zoltan