[MEI-L] Questionnaire

Joachim Veit veit at weber-gesamtausgabe.de
Tue Sep 1 23:08:05 CEST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

as many of you know, we are collaborating with colleagues from our
university and from the Detmold Music Academy under the roof of a newly
founded center „Music – Edition – Media“ since last winter. In the
context of this center three colleagues from our university developed an
electronic questionnaire concerning digital editions (not only, but also
working with the „Edirom“ software) in order to evaluate tools which are
available in this field at the moment, but more important: to find out
desiderata or „urgent needs“ of those strange people doing digital
editions in future …
The questionnaire is only available in German, but we would be very
happy if you would kindly support our endeavours to collect as many
„editorial requests“ as possible – so, if you understand a bit of
German, please take part in this survey and fill in your own suggestions
in English, French or any other language you guess we will be able to
decipher...
The address for the electronic questionnaire (which only needs 15
minutes of your attention) is:

https://www.soscisurvey.de/musikedition/
<https://www.soscisurvey.de/musikedition/>

Please do not hesitate to fill in things/requests in the free spaces
which are not mentioned otherwise.
Certainly the results will be presented at one of our Music Encoding
Conferences.
With many thanks for your valuable help and best wishes,
Joachim