[MEI-L] SibMei, XSLT MusicXML to MEI and MEISE problems

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Jun 9 16:00:45 CEST 2015

Hi Robert,

When did you download and install the plugin? I've been working on it, so it gets updated frequently. The problems you're having with note durations sounds like a bug that was fixed a couple months ago, so if you're running a version that is older than that I would suggest updating to the latest version and seeing if the problem persists.

If it does, I would be interested to see the file that produces the problems.

As for the second one -- it sounds like the software you're using to produce the MusicXML (Sibelius?) is encoding it in such a way that parttime.xsl cannot parse it. As an experiment you might try exporting to MusicXML, loading it into another MusicXML program (Finale or MuseScore) and then exporting again.

-Andrew