[MEI-L] Announcement

Frans Wiering F.Wiering at uu.nl
Sat Jan 31 13:15:46 CET 2015

Dear Joachim,

Thanks for circulating this announcement, I'm quite interested!
I was looking for the German version of the job description, which
should be at http://muwi-detmold-paderborn.de/freie-stellen.html , but
unfortunately what I see is an empty page... Could you please send me
the German text? (The reason I'm asking is that I want to feel
absolutely sure about what is asked froom the applicant.)

Many thanks for your help,

Frans

On 15-01-15 22:41, Joachim Veit wrote:
> Dear all,
> with best wishes for the new year (which already runs for half a month
> again...) I append here the announcement of a new position at our
> university in Paderborn concerning a professorship for Musicology /
> Digital Music Edition / Digital Humanities.
> We very much hope that there will be several interested persons from our
> list!! ...
> With best greetings,
> Joachim

dr. Frans Wiering
e-mail: F.Wiering at uu.nl
Utrecht University
Department of Information and Computing Sciences (ICS)
Buys Ballot Building, office 482
Princetonplein 5, De Uithof
PO Box 80.089
NL-3508 TB Utrecht