[MEI-L] MEI Board election results

Roland, Perry D. (pdr4h) pdr4h at eservices.virginia.edu
Sun Dec 28 15:45:08 CET 2014

Peter and Andrew exemplify the spirit of the MEI community, so we all owe them thanks for a job well done.

Thanks also to everyone who voted -- MEI is all about participation.

Congratulations to all the new Board members.  And thanks for your willingness to serve.

Finally, best wishes for the new year to everyone,

Perry Roland
Music Library
University of Virginia
P. O. Box 400175