[MEI-L] Reminder: nomination phase ends

Peter Stadler stadler at edirom.de
Thu Dec 11 09:42:29 CET 2014

Dear all,

another gentle reminder that the nomination phase for the first MEI Board election ends today at 11:59 PM (UTC). That’s in less than 15 hours! The identical deadline applies to the candidate statements, I’m sorry to say.

Nevertheless, if you’re still uncertain, let me encourage you to nominate yourself (or others) to bring in your particular expertise. There are initially 9(!) seats to fill, so a) you’re not alone and b) a broad variety serves the community best.

The official announcement can be found at http://music-encoding.org/elections2014/nominations2014

Best
Peter

Dateiname   : signature.asc
Dateityp    : application/pgp-signature
Dateigr??e  : 455 bytes
Beschreibung: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail
URL         : <http://lists.uni-paderborn.de/pipermail/mei-l/attachments/20141211/56b0ae31/attachment.sig>