[MEI-L] Music Encoding Conference 2015 - Submissions now possible

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Wed Dec 3 11:27:13 CET 2014

Dear Urs,

all identifying information must be provided in the corresponding fields _in ConfTool only_, but not in the PDF you actually submit. I tried to fix the wording on the website accordingly. Regarding your second question: I'd submit them independently, with no reference between them. But that's only my take, and I'm no member of the Program Committee…

Best,
jo