[MEI-L] Call for Candidaates & MEI Board Election

Peter Stadler stadler at edirom.de
Thu Nov 27 16:18:25 CET 2014

Am 17.11.2014 um 17:31 schrieb Andrew Hankinson <andrew.hankinson at mail.mcgill.ca>:

> Is there an e-mail address that will be used to collect possible nominees’ names? Or a web form?

We probably need some sort of an election committee to hold these elections first?
I’m happy to nominate myself to serve as election manager but would welcome at least one additional volunteer for the committee.

Does that make sense? Anyone not planning to stand for Board election and willing to monitor me? ;)

Best
Peter
Dateiname   : signature.asc
Dateityp    : application/pgp-signature
Dateigr??e  : 455 bytes
Beschreibung: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail
URL         : <http://lists.uni-paderborn.de/pipermail/mei-l/attachments/20141127/f6fc86e5/attachment.sig>