[MEI-L] MEI By-laws

Benjamin Wolff Bohl bohl at edirom.de
Wed Oct 15 18:06:14 CEST 2014

Dear MEI-L:isteners,
I am very happy to finally announce to you that MEI Strategy Development
Group has finished their work! We've set up MEI By-laws and an
accompanying Implementation Procedure - including as much of the past
discussion as possible -, and thoroughly discussed the new document with
the MEI Interim Steering Group. So to say, from our point of view, we
can go and try this in real life!

Please visit the new version of the proposal at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e5eyFeiW6-yscOoBLw9gotzWGA7D_7JBZHiWu5c13eA/edit?usp=sharing

If you find profound errors or misconceptions please let us know via the
comment and suggestion functions in the document or MEI-L until:
**24 October 2014**

Minor fixes and corrections will be incorporated silently with a
respective indication. If no bigger issues arise the Interim Steering
Group and the Strategy Development Group will call for Board nominations
after the review period has closed.

With all the best wishes from all collaborators,
Benjamin
- MEI Strategy Development Group (Keeper)

Musikwissenschaftliches Seminar Detmold/Paderborn
BMBF-Projekt "Freischütz Digital"
Benjamin Wolff Bohl
Gartenstraße 20
D–32756 Detmold