[MEI-L] MEI-based catalogue of Carl Nielsen's works now online

Joachim Veit veit at weber-gesamtausgabe.de
Thu Oct 2 09:08:04 CEST 2014

Dear Axel,
congratulations to you and your colleagues for this fascinating proof
that MEI is of great advantage in the field of catalogueing too!!
I think transfering incipits to MEI will only be a second step and the
easy access to the other catalogue information is essential at the moments.
I am eager to see further catalogue work from your institution and wish
you many fine children born by your really helpful MerMEId!!
Best wishes,
Joachim

Am 01.10.14 07:45, schrieb Axel Teich Geertinger:

> Dear list
>
> I am delighted to announce that a thematic catalogue of Carl Nielsen's
> (1865--1931) works is now available online. Except for the incipits it
> is entirely based on the MEI header, not least the FRBR module. We
> have used our MerMEId editor to create and edit it.
>
> All entries are available as XML as well. The catalogue also provides
> links to The Royal Library's scans of Nielsen's manuscripts and to all
> volumes of the recently finished complete edition of Nielsen's works
> (in PDF). A printed edition of the catalogue is scheduled for
> publication next year.
>
> We plan to expand the online catalogue -- and MerMEId -- further, for
> example by improving support for linked data to provide information on
> the persons mentioned.
>
> The Nielsen catalogue (CNW) is available at http://www.kb.dk/dcm/cnw.html
>
> The MerMEId project page is
> http://www.kb.dk/en/nb/dcm/projekter/mermeid.html
>
> Best,
>
> Axel
>
> http://support.kb.dk/images/kb_logo.jpg
>

> *Det Kongelige Bibliotek
> Nationalbibliotek og Københavns Universitetsbibliotek *
>
> Axel Teich Geertinger
> Centerleder | Head of Centre
>
> Det Kongelige Bibliotek | The Royal Library
> Dansk Center for Musikudgivelse | Danish Centre for Music Publication
> P.O. Box 2149 | DK-1016 København K
> tel +45 9132 4706 | Fax +45 3393 2218 | atge at kb.dk <mailto:atge at kb.dk>
> | www.kb.dk <http://www.kb.dk>
>
> Besøgsadresse | Visiting address | Søren Kierkegaards Plads 1
> Leveringsadresse | Delivery address | Christians Brygge 8 | 1219
> København K
>
> EAN 5798 000 79 52 97 | Bank 0216 4069032583 | CVR 28 98 88 42
> IBAN DK2002164069032583 | Swiftcode DABADKKK
>

> Dieser Nachrichteninhalt wird auf Anfrage komplett heruntergeladen.

Dateiname   : veit.vcf
Dateityp    : text/x-vcard
Dateigr??e  : 364 bytes
Beschreibung: nicht verf?gbar