[MEI-L] Hosting MEI on GitHub

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Wed May 28 20:29:34 CEST 2014

Given that almost everyone argues in favor of moving there, and even Perry says he's not aversed, I think we should go there. But I also think that Perry's argument is important. During the members meeting, Raffaele pointed out that the organizational structure should be reflected into the rights of the versioning system. Therefore, I would second the two of them and suggest to wait with the transition until we have a board in place. This gives us time to prepare both the data and ourselves…

just my 2c…

Johannes