[MEI-L] Hosting MEI on GitHub

Adrian Holovaty adrian at holovaty.com
Sat May 24 21:25:41 CEST 2014

+1 from me. In case it's helpful, here are my notes about migrating a
reasonably large open-source project (Django) to GitHub a few years ago:
http://www.holovaty.com/writing/django-github/

Aside from the obvious advantages in usability and collaboration, there are
some non-obvious advantages such as the fact that it gives people "credit"
for their contributions in an ecosystem that many employers are looking at.

Adrian

--
Adrian Holovaty
Soundslice: http://www.soundslice.com/