[MEI-L] MEI Members & Community Strategy Discussion

Benjamin Wolff Bohl bohl at edirom.de
Thu May 22 09:42:37 CEST 2014

Dear MEI-L subscribers,
please be aware that this year's MEI Members Meeting will be held today
after the Closing Remarks of the Music Encoding Conference 2014.
As MEI membership is open to anybody please feel cordially invited to
join us at
4:30 pm (CST/CDT = 10:30 pm CEST) in the
Clemens Library, Room 201

On behalf of the MEI Strategy Development Group I will bring up for
face-to-face discussion the potential future community organization
models for MEI that have been discussed on MEI-L during the past weeks
and are publicly available at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IBvbKFM1fo4lwyFnIYnneUhfwTj4DLrAmtCSUfqzeQs/edit?usp=sharing

If you cannot join us in person (especially those who are not attending
the conference and in Europe) feel free to add your comments to the
above document or mail them to MEI-L or to me (even as late as 30 min.
before the Session). We'll do our very best to bring up your issues
during discussion and keep you informed via MEI-L and Twitter (#MEImm2014).

With best regards,
Benjamin W. Bohl
- Keeper of the MEI Strategy Development Group

Musikwissenschaftliches Seminar Detmold/Paderborn
BMBF-Projekt "Freischütz Digital"
Benjamin Wolff Bohl
Gartenstraße 20
D–32756 Detmold