[MEI-L] Experimental app rendering variants

Eleanor Selfridge-Field esfield at stanford.edu
Sat Nov 30 02:24:26 CET 2013

The sample score looks wonderful. In fact for the display of small discrepancies between sources it is hard to imagine a better interface.

Eleanor

Eleanor Selfridge-Field
Consulting Professor, Music (and, by courtesy, Symbolic Systems)
Braun Music Center #129
Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305-3076, USA
http://www.stanford.edu/~esfield/ +1/ 650 725-9242