[MEI-L] Sibelius MEI Plugin 1.0 Released

Richard Freedman rfreedma at haverford.edu
Tue Nov 26 16:28:10 CET 2013

Just a quick follow-up to Andrew's announcement:  Micah Walter's work this
past summer was made possible by generous funding from Haverford College's
Faculty Research Fund.  I am grateful for this support, and also to Andrew
for his expert review of Micah's labor.  We are using the new plug-in and
some other tools as part of the Du Chemin Lost Voices project.  Expect to
see some announcements about significant improvements to our site in by the
start of the new year.

All best,

Richard

--