[MEI-L] Camera-ready MEC papers due?

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Mon Sep 30 23:25:35 CEST 2013

Dear all,

Please excuse any confusion about the submission process. We've been rather busy with running our summer school and other things the last week(s), and are just coming back to the proceedings. Plus, my connectivity is rather limited these days because of technical issues, so please excuse any late and rather brief answer.

Your assumptions are right. The due date is today, and I'm trying to bring everything together this week. I will contact those of you that are supposed to deliver and haven't by tomorrow individually. Submitting via conftool or by mail to conference2013 at music-encoding.org (where it ends up in multiple inboxes) is equally fine.

I hope it's all clear as mud for the time being – more information to follow ;-)

Best,
Johannes