[MEI-L] typable events

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Wed Aug 7 23:37:17 CEST 2013

Ok, let me summarize the discussion so far:

* we all agree that making events typable invites abuse more than it solves actual problems. As long as no one speaks up with better arguments, we won't make this available

* I'll think over my bad behavior in the past and try harder next time ;-) (probably doing the private namespace thing then…)

Thanks for the discussion :-)
Jo