[MEI-L] New TEI with MEI ODDs; projects; TEI MM meeting

Raffaele Viglianti raffaeleviglianti at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 15:10:07 CEST 2013

Dear all,

I've updated the TEI with MEI ODDs and schemata to use the latest release
of TEI (v.2.5.0) and MEI (2013).

You can find them on GitHub: https://github.com/TEI-Music-SIG/tei-mei

I'd also like to announce that the Music SIG is meeting at the TEI Members
Meeting in Rome, on 3 October at 2.30pm.

In preparation for this meeting I'm wondering if your project, or a project
you know of, is:

- encoding texts with music notation
- using the TEI element <notatedMusic>
- using any of the example ODDs

If you do, please let me know either on or off list.

Also, if you're planning on coming to the TEI members meeting in Rome in
October and are considering joining the SIG meeting, or in general have
other questions about TEI and music, please get in touch :)

All the best,
Raffaele