[MEI-L] Where to report customization service bugs?

Daniel Röwenstrunk roewenstrunk at edirom.de
Sun Aug 4 11:26:47 CEST 2013

Hi Thomas,

I'm not quite sure what plans Johannes is talking about… My plan with the service is to keep it most separate from other services and thus most flexible in regards of integration and use. I intend to publish the code on GitHub and so reporting errors at Google Code wouldn't be very helpful. Actually, I created a repository on GitHub just a second ago: https://github.com/Edirom/custoMEIzation (the code will follow soon…). So, please report the issue there.

Greetings,
Daniel