[MEI-L] Interpreting @tstamp2

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Mon Jul 8 12:15:47 CEST 2013

I agree that "target measure" is probably clearer than "current measure" in this context. One thing I wanted to add: It is possibly to omit the "[1-9]m" part, but I would strongly recommend to write this always as "0m+2" etc. To me, the regex that defines this data type (available from http://www.music-encoding.org/documentation/guidelines2013/data.MEASUREBEAT) is defined too loosely. I would also advise against the whitespaces in there, even though they may increase readability (I guess that's their justification in the first place). What do others think – should we provide stricter rules for data.MEASUREBEAT, or should we leave it as open as it is now?

Johannes