[MEI-L] How to encode choices...?

Kőmíves Zoltán zolaemil at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 21:23:18 CEST 2013

Hi Axel,

Your project sounds fun, and I am also interested in variant handling, do
you have a blog or news feed where I could follow updates?

I am also a rookie in MEI, so please someone more experienced correct me if
I am talking nonsense,
but my guess would be to use the <rdg>
element<http://music-encoding.org/documentation/guidelines2013/rdg>(
*(reading) – Contains a single reading within a textual variation.*) that
may contain a complete <measure>, or even <section>, therefore may be
suitable for the purpose.

Best,
Zoltan

----
Zoltan Komives
GSoC Intern
Maryland Institute for Technology in the Humanities
http://mith.umd.edu/people/person/zoltan-komives/
http://mith.umd.edu/mei-to-vexflow/