[MEI-L] FW: ACM Symposium on Document Engineering, Sep 2013

Roland, Perry (pdr4h) pdr4h at eservices.virginia.edu
Sun Mar 10 04:46:56 CET 2013

Hello,

I thought this symposium might be interesting to some people on this list.  They're looking for "papers that describe techniques and applications of document processing within the digital humanities".  MEI is a document format, music encoding is within the digital humanities, ...  :-)

Perry Roland
Music Library
University of Virginia
P. O. Box 400175