[MEI-L] page sizes; break discussion down? Layout SIG?

Byrd, Donald A. donbyrd at indiana.edu
Fri Dec 7 18:39:44 CET 2012

I've been trying for the last few weeks to figure out how to contribute
to the discussion. One thing I've been doing is writing something about
Nightingale's use of coordinate systems, including units, but not yet
covering page layout, which (as you say) is an issue that can be
separated out.

Anyway, I think your ideas are super, Johannes! -- both separating
discussion into "more digestible" chunks and establishing a Layout SIG.
My future is still very unclear, but I'd like to participate in it, and
at the moment, it looks like I'd have time.

--Don