[MEI-L] Tag library

Roland, Perry (pdr4h) pdr4h at eservices.virginia.edu
Fri Nov 16 16:41:04 CET 2012

Johannes, all,

At this point, the original tutorial is somewhat stale.  I think it should also go in the archive along with the 2010-05 tag library.  In time, it could be replaced by the more recent instructional materials that Kristina and Maja have been working on, correct?

Perry Roland
Music Library
University of Virginia
P. O. Box 400175