[MEI-L] Search

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Mon Nov 5 00:49:45 CET 2012

Hi Laurent,

I'm afraid that Paderborn's list server doesn't offer more than that. I know that TEI-L is mirrored on some more accessible listservs. Basically all mails are still served by the original list, but would also be archived somewhere else. I don't know the software they use right now, though. Maybe that's something we want to offer for MEI-L as well.  Opinions?

Johannes