[MEI-L] Howto transform 2010-05 to MEI2012_v2.0.0

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Thu Oct 25 11:55:42 CEST 2012

Hi Peter,

we have some preliminary internal converters here. They will be revised and published on the music-encoding.org website when stable enough. Right now, they more or less cover the subset of MEI used in the sample collection, but they also do some other cleanup, which might not be appropriate in all cases. In order to see what's possible, it would be great to know what your encodings contain. Could you send them to Maja, Kristina or me?

It's good you're asking on MEI-L – of course we're willing to help anyone else with similar problems as well…

Best,
Johannes