[MEI-L] AMS "Introduction to MEI" Workshop

McBride, Renee mcbrider at email.unc.edu
Mon Aug 27 19:35:05 CEST 2012

I certainly enjoyed and learned from the summer workshop, though unfortunately I had to miss the end of it. Thanks, Perry, Johannes and Maya!

Also, I have shared this announcement with MLA-L.

Renee

Renee McBride
Head, Special Formats & Metadata Section
Resource Description & Management Dept.
Davis Library, CB 3914
UNC-Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-8890