[MEI-L] SVG

Roland, Perry (pdr4h) pdr4h at eservices.virginia.edu
Mon Jul 16 15:21:07 CEST 2012

Laurent,

Currently, there's no way to do it without a customization.  But, there's an open issue (#53) regarding SVG and other XML markup in MEI.

Any comments you have on the topic would be greatly appreciated.  Can you add them to the issue please, so we don't forget?

Perry Roland
Music Library
University of Virginia
P. O. Box 400175